52″ x 7″ Fleece scarf kit with green, black, and white in hockey pattern- assembled with lacing of fleece ribbon using plastic needle- pre-punched holes in the fabric have tactile borders that enable the holes to be identified by touch, fleece fabric for fringe also included.
- Includes four 7″x 13″ fleece rectangles with holes for stitching, plastic needle, fleece ribbons for lacing and scarf tassels; For instructions search Youtube Mitsy Kit Video Fleece 4 Piece Scarf; MACHINE WASH & DRY – GENTLE CYCLE – COLD WATER
- Suitable for children, elderly, blind, memory impaired and disabled with age appropriate design options.
- Therapeutic crafting, reminiscent of hand sewing. Dementia / Alzheimer friendly.
- AS SEEN ON TV @ SEWING WITH NANCY; original, patented tactile sewing system.
- BUY ONE – HELP MANY! EMPLOY THE BLIND – 100% PROFIT TO CHARITY
Click here for video assembly instructions: (Mitsy Kit 4 Piece Scarf Assembly Instructional Video)
There are no reviews yet!