“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mitsy Kit is a for profit entity with a social mission, and as such our founders have pledged the following commitments:
- We will provide products and services that promote quality of life transformation for the blind, elderly and disabled.
- We will help to employ the blind and or disabled.
- We will offer discounts to non-profits supporting our social mission.
- Mitsy Kit founders will donate 100% of their personal profit shares to charitable causes as a tribute to God’s blessings in their life.
We want to make a difference, and welcome others to join us. Please note that all donations will be used as directed toward our social mission, but will not be tax deductible due to our business structure. If you have any questions feel free to email us at Tammy.Roussell@MitsyKit.org.
If you would like to join us in helping to improve the quality of life for the blind, seniors and the disabled – Your donation, of any size, can make a difference.
The following are examples of your donation’s impact. The following gifts will provide for free sewing and quilting project kits for those in financial need:
- $20.00 will pay for a two piece pillow or no sew kit
- $25.00 will pay for a patchwork pillow or handbag/tote kit
- $65.00 will pay for a lap quilt or baby quilt kit
Your donation, of any size, will help us carry out our mission to provide adaptable, accessible, and affordable activities for all!