“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Please join us in helping to improve the quality of life for seniors and the disabled – Your donation, of any size, can make a difference.
The following are examples of your donation’s impact. The following gifts will provide for free sewing and quilting project kits for those in financial need:
- $20.00 will pay for a two piece pillow or no sew kit
- $25.00 will pay for a patchwork pillow or handbag/tote kit
- $60.00 will pay for a lap quilt or baby quilt kit
The following gifts will help us increase capacity to serve more people with our products and workshops:
- $100.00 will pay for fabric dies to cut a greater variety of Mitsy Kit fabric pieces on fabric die cutting machinery
- $500.00 will pay for inventory management systems to improve our inventory recording and tracking capability
- $1000.00 will pay for industrial sewing machines and tables needed to support our expanding production team.
- $3000.00 will pay for fabric die cutting machinery to mass produce fabric pieces in less time with high levels of quality.
- $30,000.00 will pay for a Mitsy Kit van to help transport product and sewing tool inventory to multiple workshop locations
Your donation, of any size, will help us carry out our mission to provide adaptable, accessible, and affordable activities for all!