23 inch fourth of July pinwheel quilt block table topper or wall hanging with four mottled blue 10-inch squares and four half-square triangles in a red, white, and blue star pattern, sewn onto alternating corners to create a pinwheel design.
Includes the following to complete your pinwheel block into a table topper or wall hanging project:
- four ten-inch mottled blue cotton squares
- four half-square folded cotton triangles in red, white and blue star pattern attached to corners of the mottled blue cotton squares,
- four white 2.5 inch x 25 inch cotton strips for borders,
- 24 inch batting attached to 24 inch navy cotton backing fabric,
- three fabric loops and wooden dowel for hanging option, and
- Eighteen pack of tactile 1/4″ sticky back seam guides