Our 13 inch no sew fleece tote bag kit has two pre-sewn tote straps that make it easy for you to carry by hand or around your shoulder. The kit includes two 13 inch fleece squares clipped together with pre-drilled tactile bordered holes on three sides that you will lace together by touch with three fleece ribbon strands and a plastic needle. See the options for fleece fabric by number below and indicate your preference in the order notes, or you can call us and we will be happy to help you find something you like! THE KIT PROVIDES EVERYTHING NEEDED TO MAKE THE BAG INCLUDING PLASTIC NEEDLE.
- Don’t Forget to:
- Tell us your fleece fabric pattern choice in the ORDER NOTES – select from the list below (pictures included in the gallery).
ALL FLEECE PILLOW KIT FABRIC OPTIONS LISTED BY PATTERN CATEGORY:
(Dog Fleece Patterns)
D2 Black with white and tan dog paw prints
D4 Medium blue with large black paw prints
D5 Corgi Dogs in Orange, Brown, and Tan on Light Teal Background
D6 Black and White Dogs with text I Woof You in Gray, Black, White and Red
D7 Off White with miscellaneous brown, white, gray dogs, dog houses, fire hydrants, bones
D8 White with royal blue silhouette of Labrador Retriever wearing a red bandana, and with scattered red stars on white background
(Kitten / Cat Fleece Patterns)
K1 Pink with white kittens holding pink hearts
K2 Light Teal with tan, gray and white kittens, hearts and flowers
K3 White with black and white sketched kittens with red bows
K4 Off white with black cats and orange pumpkins, orange leaves
(Animal & Insect Patterns)
A4 Sheep – Soft Yellow with White and Gray Sheep
A6 White Unicorns on Navy Blue with Pink, Yellow, Green, and Red flowers and hearts
A7 Pink and Orange Flamingos on Teal
A8 Gray and White Pandas on Soft Pink with White hearts
A12 White Deer, Moose and Bear Silhouettes On Black with Red & Gray snowflakes and Green Trees
A13 White with Purple and Pink Unicorns, Yellow Crescent Moon, and blue flowers
A14 Off-white, Yellow, Gray and Orange Baby Jungle Animals with geometric shapes
A15 Blue with pastel-colored butterflies
A16 Yellow and Gray Elephants with Hello Baby text and balloons
A17 Light green with Gray Koala Bears on tree branches with leaves
A18 Black with colorful Dinosaurs in Orange, Green, Blue
(Automobile – Car and Truck Patterns)
C1 Race Cars – Yellow, Red, Blue on Gray
C2 Monster Truck Pattern
F2 Watercolor meadow of flowers in cobalt blue, pink, lime green, and gray on white background
F3 Large Sunflowers in Yellow and Brown with Green Leaves on Off White
F4 Red and Green large floral on Gray
F5 Large Navy-Blue Floral (Clematis like flowers) on White
F6 Peach with navy blue sketched daisy like flowers with teal, white and blue colors
F7 Olive with Pink Gerbera daisy like flowers in dusty pink, rose, and yellow with black centers
F8 Orange with off-white pumpkins and large yellow and brown sunflowers with green leaves
F9 Fall Floral on Green
F10 Sunflowers On Navy
O1 Fun Glamping Tents, Campfire Print in Gray, Black, Orange and Blue
O3 Community Garden patches tended by girls with houses and trees on light blue
O4 Little town with houses, streets, trees, cars, in light blue, green, dark blue, orange, yellow and white bright colors
O5 White clouds and colorful rainbows on light teal background
P2 Patriotic Red with small white shooting stars
P3 Airplanes (white silhouettes) on colorful stripes (black, blue, yellow, orange, red and green)
P4 Patriotic Navy-Blue with White Stars
S1 Baseball – Play ball pattern on Gray with blue outline of baseball and bats, and red PLAY BALL text
S2 Football – Green, White, Brown and Black football pattern
S3 Basketball – Gray, Black, White and Orange Basketball pattern
S4 Soccer – Lime Green, Black and White Soccer pattern
S5 Hockey – Green with Black, White and Gray Hockey Players and equipment
W1 Red with white snowflakes
W2 White with red and gray snowflakes
W3 Gray Fence background with white snowflakes and snowmen wearing green and red scarves and hats
W4 Off White with Red Truck Carrying Christmas Tree and Dog in window
W5 Joy, Be Merry, Hope, Love – White script on Red
W6 Light Blue with white intricate snowflakes
W7 Arctic Animals on mint green – polar bears, penguins, seals
W8 Gnomes on light gray with red and green stocking hats
W9 Red snowflakes on White
W10 Red Cardinals on vines with berries
A12 White Deer, Moose and Bear Silhouettes on Black with Red & Gray snowflakes and Green Trees M1 Black Fleece with White Music notes
See NO SEW 13 Inch Fleece Tote Bag Assembly Simple Text Instructions Below:
- Note: Do not remove any of the pins, clips or tape from your project until instructed to do so.
- Insert a fleece strand into eye of needle leaving a short tail (~1”). *Tip, if you have trouble getting the fleece strand through the eye of the plastic needle, try to put the fleece strand into the eye of the needle at an angle so the triangular point goes into the eye first – then pull the point through from the other side.
- Start lacing front and back of bag together in top right corner holes going top down through holes with plastic needle (by the sticker pointing to corner hole that says start here). Pull ribbon through leaving a 1” tail on top of fleece fabric, then proceed with the overcast stitch (*other lacing options are possible with additional fleece strip purchases – please see below.)
- Overcast Stitch instruction: After pulling the fleece ribbon through to the back and leaving a 1″ tail on top, pull the fleece ribbon over the top edge of fabric and use your index finger and thumb to identify the next set of holes beside the ones just laced, then put your plastic needle and fleece ribbon top down through to bottom. Repeat going top down through subsequent holes until you reach the next to the last hole from corner. BRING YOUR PLASTIC NEEDLE AND THREAD BOTTOM UP THROUGH THE CORNER HOLES to leave the fleece tail on top.
- Next, lace a new fleece ribbon through eye of plastic needle. Start lacing the next side of your bag by going top down through the same corner hole where your last fleece tail came up through, leaving a tail about the same size as the one beside it. Then repeat step 3 for the second side, then repeat step 4 and step 3 once again for the third side.
- Now you should have two fleece tails in bottom two corners of bag. Tie the tails into small tight knots, being careful not to bunch up your fleece bag as you tie the knots.
- Tips to hide the fleece tails of knots in bag corners: To hide the tails from view made by the knots in bottom corners, insert one of the fleece tails into the eye of your plastic needle, then slide the plastic needle and fleece ribbon tail underneath the corner stitch on the inside of the fleece bag so that it is tucked underneath the stitch. Repeat this for the second fleece ribbon tail on the corner, then repeat again for the two fleece ribbon tails on opposite corner.
- Remove all plastic clips, tape and stickers from fleece fabric and you are ready to use your tote bag!
- *OTHER LACING OPTIONS – If you would like to use more advanced stitching techniques to lace up your bag please review the following video playlist: YouTube Advanced Stitching Tutorials Playlist The double running stitch, whip running stitch, and cross stitch all will require additional fleece ribbon strips. Purchase additional fleece ribbon strips here: Fleece Ribbon Strip Accessory 1 inch by 30 inches
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle cycle, cold water. Machine dry warm gentle cycle. Call us with any questions at 978-419-1824! Happy Crafting!
There are no reviews yet!